Sustainment Pouch - MOLLE II
The Sustainment Pouch is a great multi-use pouch and a must have for your kit. It can greatly increase your space, and allow you to carry items that you need quick access to, and helps you organize your gear. This versatile pouch can be added to just about anything with MOLLE webbing, including vests and packs. Or use them to store items inside of your pack, your car, or any other place you wish to keep small stuff organized and ready to go.
With a capacity large enough to fit 3 MREs or a light weight sleeping bag, this makes a great general purpose pouch.
Features & Specifications
- Genuine US Military
- Made of 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon, which is mold and mildew resistant
- Approximate dimensions: 8.5” x 12.5” x 4”
- 432 Cubic inch capacity
- Barrel lock drawstring closure
- Top flap with adjustable Quick-Release front buckle
- 4 MOLLE Attachment straps on back
- D-Ring on each side
- Drain grommet on bottom
- Tri-Color Desert Camouflage
- Manufacturer: Specialty Defense Systems, Michael Bianco or similar DOD contractor
- Made in the USA
- NSN: 8465-01-524-7226
What comes in the box?
(1) Sustainment Pouch