SMALL ARMS CASE
30 ROUND MAGAZINE AMMUNITION
M-16 RIFLE, LC-1
The small arms ammunition case holds three 30-round magazines. It's made of nylon duck and webbing with polyester sheet stiffeners in the front, rear and lid. Grenade carrying pockets are located on each side and are secured with a web strap and metal snap fastener.
Not only can you use this for ammo, but you can also use this for other gear you need to have quick access. It can easily attach to your equipment belt or ALICE pack with the included clips.
Features & Specifications
- Approximately 7” x 3.5” x 2.5”
- 2 Alice Clips for attachment
- Holds three 30 round Magazines for .223 or 5.56
- Hand grenade saddle on each side
- Quick release buckle front closure
- Durable Nylon
- Drain grommet
- OD Green
- Made by UNICOR or similar DOD contractor
- NSN: 8465-00-001-6482
What comes in the box?
(1) Small Arms Case and (2) ALICE Clips