USGI M-65 Field Pants Insulated Liners
These Insulated Pants Liners are light weight and will protect you from harsh weather by providing extra warmth when you need it.
These are designed to button into the Military M-65 Field pants as part of the Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS) to keep our soldiers warm in extreme cold weather environments. They have buttons down the side which allow them to be worn as a separate liner for other pants.
These are great as an added layer of protection for hunters and outdoorsmen. These are a must-Base Layerschave addition to your cold weather gear. These will keep you warm when the weather’s not.
Features & Specifications
- Liner for Military Issue Field Pants
- Quilted Nylon Construction
- Batting 100% Polyester
- Outer Layer 100% Nylon
- Fits both Short and Regular HeightButton down sides
- Features buttons to fasten inside trousers
- Button side openings for easy removal
- Can be worn inside other items for extra warmth
- Machine washable
- Waist: from 31” to 35”
- Inseam: up to 32 ½”
- Color: Olive Drab Green
- NSN 8415-01-180-0373
What comes in the box?
(1) pair of pants liners