Enhanced Tactical Load Bearing Vest
Genuine US Military Issue. This vest is a part of the Individual Integrated Fighting System (IIFS) line of US Military tactical gear.
The Tactical Load Bearing Vest has 6 permanently attached pockets which are secured by snaps and Velcro, with a pull-tab open. It has webbing and D-Rings sewn to the back of the vest which can be used as equipment attachment points. The enhanced design features padded shoulders which absorbs the weight from loading the vest with the gear you need. It's fully adjustable with front cinch straps and quick release buckles. Having the mesh construction, especially on those hot days, allows for greater air flow to help keep you cool. This is a tough load-bearing vest that will keep you comfortable and will hold all kinds of items.
Features & Specifications
- 100% Nylon and Breathable Mesh construction
- 6 Permanently attached pockets with Velcro and snap flap closures
- Pockets include: 2 double mag pouches, 2 single mag pouches and 2 hand weapon/grenade pouches
- Dual front cinch straps with quick release buckles
- Padded shoulders to help cushion the load when vest is full
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Lace adjustable waist / adjustable side cords
- Rear pack attachment points
- 10 Web belt attachment points at base of vest to hold an individual equipment belt/pistol belt if desired (not included)
- One size fits most – fully adjustable
- Woodland Camo
- NSN: 8415-01-296-8878
- Made in the USA
What comes in the box?
(1) US Military Enhanced Load Bearing Vest