ILBE Radio Pouch
Genuine US Military Issue.
The Radio Pouch is a component of the Improved Load Bearing Equipment (ILBE) system and was designed to carry the radio in the main pack. You can use it for so many other things. It’s great to have that extra “pocket” in your ILBE main pack for extra storage and organization.
It's designed to attach to the inside of the pack, either by straps or buckles. There are different versions of this pouch listed below.
- Gen 1 with straps - This pouch features a black or tan border and attaches to the Gen 1 Main Pack. (Most Gen 1 are black, later versions are in tan just before the change over to generation 2).
- Gen 2 with buckles - This pouch has a tan border and has buckles for attaching to the Gen 2 Main Pack.
To know which radio pouch you will need, open the top of your pack and look inside on the back wall for either buckles or metal fasteners (for straps) near the top.
Features & Specifications
- Designed by ARC’TERYX Equipment, Inc. for the US Marine Corp
- Manufactured by Propper International
- Heavy duty nylon material
- Light weight
- Approximately 11" x 8" x 5"
- MARPAT (Marine Pattern) Camo
- Made in the USA
What comes in the box?
(1) Radio pouch