GRIMLOC Locking D-Ring Carabiner
Genuine US Military. The Fastex® Grimloc™ Locking D-Ring was originally designed for the DOD by ITW Nexis, and has been used by the Military every since. They are made from high strength, lightweight plastic, with Ghillie-Tex, a polymer that is resistant to IR detection, and is also resistant to rusting, corrosion and solar heating.
Use these Grimloc for attaching equipment to your Load Bearing Vests, Packs, or any 1” wide MOLLE/PALS webbing. Great for attaching weapons, lanyards, accessories, or anything you need. This is one of those items that you didn’t know you needed until you have one.
While strong enough to carry gear, the Grimloc will break away at 80 lbs of pressure as a safety feature to stop snagging hazards and avoid injury.
Basically, the Grimloc is lightweight, tough and handy for many uses.
Features & Specifications
- GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel spring and plastic
- Resistance to solar heating
- Latch with a detent to lock to an open position
- Attaches to 1" webbing
- Break away feature
- Textured grip for use if your hands are wet or gloved
- Self purging (sand pump). Has purge ports to get rid of sand and water (the release botton acts as the 'pump')
- Dimension 2 3/16" long x 1 1/2" wide
- ITW Nexus
- Color: Foliage Green
- Condition: New / Like New