New Entrenching Tool with New
This three-way folding shovel is an excellent tool to have in your gear and a valuable survival tool. The handle adjusts to allow the blade to lock in three positions: folded; open/shovel position; and hoe-position. Use as a saw, ax, mattock, pick, hoe, (last resort) weapon, and...of course... a shovel. This e-tool has a curved steel blade with a serrated edge and an aluminum, two-stage, folding handle.
Also included is an E-Tool Carrier in OD Green. Made from vinyl, the carrier has a top flap which is secured with 2 metal snap fasteners and can be attached to the individual equipment belt with the included ALICE Clips or anything with MOLLE or PALS webbing with an adapter (sold separately).
Features & Specifications
- Tri-Fold shovel
- Heavy-duty steel serrated blade
- Aluminum handle
- Threaded handle locks blade into 2 positions
- Full length: 23"
- Folded Length: 9"
- Width: 6.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Color: Black
- Approximate dimensions: Length 10" x Width 7" x Depth 1.5"
- Fold over Top with 2 Snap Closures
- Comes with 2 ALICE Clips
- Made of Vinyl Rubber to protect your E Tool
- Color: Olive Drab
What comes in the box?
(1) Entrenching Tool and (1) E-Tool Carrier