USGI Elbow Pads
Genuine US Military. These current issue elbow pads were designed specifically for the U.S. Army and meet the highest requirements for impact resistance, durability & protection as well as comfort and ease of use. The outer fabric is a 1000 Denier nylon fitted with a custom designed high density polyethylene plastic cap and sturdy foam pad inside.
The external elbow pads are contoured for a wrap-around, perfect fit. The fabric is coated with polyethylene for water and abrasion resistance. They feature a soft neoprene sleeve and adjustable elastic straps with Velcro closures to keep them secure while offering flexibility for greater movement. The hard polyethylene plastic elbow cup gives you the protection you need.
Features & Specifications
- Durable 1000 denier Cordura outer fabric
- Abrasion resistant & water repellent
- Soft brushed tricot foam lining
- Contoured sturdy foam cushioning inside
- High density polyethylene plastic cap
- Size adjustable elastic straps with Velcro closure
- Neoprene sleeve prevents straps from cutting into arms
- Pattern: ACU Universal Camo
- Manufacturer: Bijan Protective Equipment, Alta Industries, or similary DOD contractor
- NSN 8415-01-530-2161
- Made in the USA
What comes in the box?
(1) pair of Elbow Pads