US Army Angle Head Flashlight MX-991/U
This classic Army flashlight is rugged, reliable and will exceed your expectations. That's why the US Military has been using this design for decades. Built with a durable, waterproof housing, the Fulton Flashlight is made to endure any situation. In addition, this design makes hands free operation and portability simple and convenient.
This flashlight comes with a clear lens and two additional lens filters in blue and red to adapt to different conditions. The screw-on base holds a spare bulb and below that the spare lenses, in two sections that join together with screw threads. This ensures that the extra lenses and bulb are always close at hand. The light is powered by two D-Cell batteries.
Features and Specifications
- Rugged plastic housing designed for rough use
- Waterproof housing
- Right angle flashlight
- 3-Position switch: On-Off-Blinker
- Belt clip allows for hands-free use
- D-Ring for securing flashlight
- Includes 3 interchangeable lenses: Clear, Red, and Blue
- Includes 1 spare bulb
- Spare bulb and extra lenses housed in convenient bottom compartment
- Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 8oz (without batteries)
- Uses 2 D-Cell Batteries (not included)
- GSA Compliant
- Made by Fulton Industries
What comes in the box?